At Living Word, we take your privacy seriously. That is why we have created this policy, explaining what data we collect from you, how we use it and what control you have over its use.
What kind of information do we collect from you?
In order to provide our services, we may collect and process the following information:
- Your contact details (including name, address and email address);
- Information about your education and employment (if provided);
- Information you provide us when subscribing to any of our mailing lists;
- Information relating to any purchases you make of our services or any other transactions you enter into with us;
- Information contained in any electronic or written correspondence sent to us;
- Your payment details (if required to fulfil our obligations to you); and
- Any other person information you provide us with.
When using this website, we may collect information about your computer, such as your IP address, operating system, browser type. This information is not personally identifiable and is only used for the purpose of improving our website and its user’s experience.
What about cookies?
How do you use my data?
- We may use your personal data in the following ways:
- To produce quotations and provide our services;
- To notify you about any changes to our services;
- To provide you with information about our products and services if requested;
- We may contact you with information about similar services which may be of interest to you, only if you have consented to this;
- To fulfil any contractual obligations, we have with you; and
- To monitor site traffic and patterns to help us develop our website.
How do you protect my personal data?
As a GDPR compliant company, we always make sure your data is stored securely.
- We store all of your personal information on secure servers.
- We take precautions to prevent loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We only store information which is necessary to provide our services.
- We strive to keep your information accurate and up to date.
- We delete any information stored that is no longer relevant/needed.
- We report any data breaches.
- Will you ever share my information with a 3rdparty?
The Living Word Language Services may share your information with a 3rdparty under the following circumstances:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer or seller of such business or assets;
If Living Word or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
If we are under duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of supply and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our business, our customers, or others.
If you no longer wish to be contact by Living Word, you can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at: The Living Word Language Services, 51 St. John Street, Ashbourne, DE6 2EP.
You have the right to ask us not to process your data for marketing purposes. We will not use your data for such purposes without your prior consent. You can withdraw consent to process your data for marketing at any time by writing to the above address.
You have the right to access information held about you. Requests for information must be made in writing to: The Living Word Language Services, 51 St. John Street, Ashbourne, DE6 2EP.